Drug & Alcohol Evaluations

Your attorney and/or the courts may require that your obtain a drug and alcohol evaluation from an NYS OASAS certified therapist, if so, then call Dr. Matt who is a certified (OASAS) New York State Counselor Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor.

For more information, call Dr. Matt at 585-586-8650.